March 28, 2006

Lull.

I've been remiss in blogging; though, not much knitting to speak of, or anything else for that matter. Last week was a whirlwind of I-don't-even-know-what, and the weekend was devoted entirely to being a social butterfly - more by happenstance than design. Now I'm just trying to catch up on the sleep I lost as a result (obviously after I finish this entry, which I'm posting more out of guilt than any real energy or interesting tidbit to share).

Now that SP7 is coming to a close, I can safely out Isela as my spoilee this go-around. She's a loom knitter, and is in the loom business. Now, I don't know much about loom knitting (actually didn't know anything about it until I started perusing her blog), but not only does she know a whole lot about it, she will be publishing a book on it! So, go wander over there and wish her a hearty congratulations.

No comments: