January 11, 2006

January

After long last, and at the very last possible moment, I finally finished this up:

100_0512

I'm calling it January in honor of the little boy this is for. It's all official, and K's hubby is off to China this weekend to go get their son. I was able to give it to them last nite while I was over there for some good eats.

A close up of the cable, and a shot of the back:

100_0514

100_0515

Welp, it's done, and they've let me off the hook for the slightly puckered edges, which are a result of my careless counting of the edging stitches. Now, that's what friends are for!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Wow! Very impressive, stuff, krazyb!

And I really hope that I'm wrong about Marv.

How are you?

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, puckered edges? Look at that thing! It's beautiful and we can't wait to wrap B up in it!