May 15, 2005

FO Makes a Gal Happy

IMG_0162_1_1_1

IMG_0163_1_1_1

Finished off with these fun charms I found at Claire's, which unfortunately I can't get a clearer shot of:

IMG_0167_1_1_1

Can't wait for L's bday so I can give it to her! I'm really happy with the way this turned out, and loving the colors. It actually only used up about 3 1/2 skeins of the Lotus (of which I bought 6), using Addi Turbos in US10. Methinks I may have to make myself a mini one! Note to self, tuck in that stray end sticking up like Alfalfa's hair.

I've decided to try my hand at socks with the Contessa, using the pattern for those comfy looking ones in Weekend Knitting. I've also just placed an order for Knit Picks' Shine, in "Grass" ... I think it'll work up quite nicely for the Textured Throw in Erica Knight's Simple Crochet, which I plan on giving to M & V for their upcoming June wedding.

The sun is shining, the iPod is fully charged so I'm off to take in some fresh air.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome - I love that you lined it! Very nice!

krazybarrister said...

Thanks! I confess I'm rather proud of it...