August 28, 2010

Pretty In Pink

I was all excited to get started on the Trapeze Sundress from Weekend Sewing today... but alas, when I pulled out the pattern [that I had not bothered to review prior to starting], I realized I needed tracing paper. As it didn't look like Michael's carried what I was looking for, I purchased a roll online, so now I wait for it to arrive. Sigh.

Well, at least the fabric's all washed and pressed --

IMG_1709

It's actually slightly darker and brighter than I was able to capture it.

In the meantime, I finally got around to finishing the binding on my placemats and am pretty happy with how they turned out --

placemats

Have also made significant progress on the Whisper Cardigan that I'm beginning to think it might actually get finished sometime this century. I've only been working on it for a year and a half.

No comments: