May 30, 2010

Saturdays at the Market

IMG_1557

Anyone who knows me knows that mornings are not my favorite time of day. Such as it is, Saturday mornings are that target I shoot for during the week -- the morning I can finally sleep in. However, with gerbera daisies waiting for me at the market, as well as the fresh produce, empanadas and cheese lovers' heaven, well, there is some incentive to get up and get moving out to the hustle and bustle of Union Street. Not to mention the company. My friends are rather religious about going every Saturday and the past two weeks I've managed to make it out and join them for a cuppa joe, a breakfast sandwich and some trolling through the tents. Perchance I too will make it a weekly habit -- now if only I could say that about my blogging!

No comments: