February 22, 2009

Knowing When To Say Goodbye

I've been knitting quite a bit over the past couple months, and my WIP pile has, thankfully, gotten smaller and smaller. Still, today I decided to reevaluate my remaining projects and seriously consider their futures. As a result, projects that really have no chance at completion got frogged -- and I must say, it was quite refreshing. I've narrowed the to-do list down to two projects, opening the way to new ones with much less guilt. Recently completed projects (for more info, see my Ravelry page):

IMG_0535 IMG_0498

In the meantime, the library is feeding my addiction at an acceptable pace, and I started Breaking Dawn yesterday, with just a few chapters left. If the Oscars end at a reasonable time, I might even finish the book tonight, though I'm not quite as into this last volume as I was with the other three. We'll see how I feel when it's done.

No comments: