June 27, 2005

Connected!

Okay, so I've been hooked up to the internet since last week, but alas no time to post, really. Wedding came and went this weekend and was a blast, albeit exhausting (in a good way). Alas, the afghan still sits on my couch. However, it is pretty close to being done -- I really did almost meet my goal, but work kind of got in the way. Providing I have the time, should only take a few more days to do! And, as the newlyweds are off to Italy for two weeks (color me jealous), it should be waiting for them when they return.

Am taking a mini-break right now as I heat up leftover pizza to nosh on before getting back to work. I haven't decided though if it's good that I can bring it home or not (more distractions?) It's been a few hectic weeks, but I'm thinking after this one it'll slow down a bit. And this weekend I'll actually get to hang in my new apartment for a fully fledged officially lazy weekend without having anywhere to rush off to. I can't wait!! Is it really only Monday?!

No comments: